Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Los Angeles Vikings???

It has come to my attention that the Minnesota Vikings pro foot ball team may move to Los Angeles. There are two Los Angeles groups interested in bringing the Vikings team to L.A. The Vikings lease on their new stadium will be up in 2011 which leaves them free to move where ever they want. I think this would cause a lot of controversy.
I personally am a Chicago Bears fan and I couldn’t care less about what the Vikings do, though I think that Viking fans wouldn’t like the idea of the Vikings moving to L.A. The Vikings have always been in Minnesota so I think a lot of fans would dislike this idea. With Brett Favre and all of his drama plus all of the Randy Moss drama as well as the coaching drama, I think the Minnesota Vikings already have enough drama. The Vikings could have their own slot on the Soap Net the way this season has been going.
This is a very interesting topic, it is going to bring a lot of media attention, wanted or unwanted, if this deal goes through. I think that the Vikings should just stay in Minnesota, I don’t get why they would even consider moving to Los Angeles, the Vikings are just a drama fest in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Alot of people are crazy about football. If the Vikings move to Los Angeles it for surely anger many Minnesota Viking fans. I wonder how Packer fans will feel.

    I personally could care less. :)

    ReplyDelete